I love this site. It shows you the front page of about 500 newspapers worldwide, everyday. I look at it almost everyday and I find it to be a more efficient way of seeing what's going on (or what is considered Front Page News) in dozens of American cities than bookmarking individual news sites; and it's more visually appealing than any RSS or News Reader I've seen.
Here are a few observations:
- Europeans put Nobel Prize winners on the front page, Americans don't
- Everyday, somewhere in the world, there is a soccer star on the front page of a newspaper
- Peruvians love to see dead bodies and death and destruction on their front pages
- Finland and Sweden have awesome tabloids
- Japan still has major papers using only black and white ink